Posted by Diarmaid Mac Mathúna on 26 Jul, 2019
We are looking for an Office Administrator to join our team. This person will play an important role in helping deliver our services by ensuring the proper flow of office procedures and carrying out common office duties. This is a varied and interesting role and will involve being the first point of contact to visitors and clients as well as collaborating closely with the television and agency teams.
We work with the main broadcasters and some of the best known brands in Ireland as well as many European clients. We are looking for a smart, ambitious person with the potential to grow to help us deliver and expand our services.
The job duties include:
– General receptionist and secretarial duties including answering phone calls and transferring them as necessary, replying to email queries, meeting and greeting clients/guests and dealing with couriers
– Assist in planning and arranging meetings, including organising refreshments
– Support other staff members including helping to do comprehensive induction with all new personnel, responsibility for Health and Safety adherence and information, liaising with outsourced IT providers when required to solve any technical issue and support production teams particularly at inception and completion of projects
– Responsible for the smooth operation of the building including cleaning supervision and helping to deal with any maintenance problems
– Assist with issuing invoices
– Compile administrative documents for tenders
– Help post company news updates on website and social media channels
Communication skills and attention to detail: Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential.
Computer skills: Strong IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google G Suite and Apple Mac essential.
Interpersonal skills: Strong interpersonal skills are a must. The ability to collaborate within a multi-skilled team is essential.
Initiative: Self-starter who is able to work on own initiative without supervision to prioritise, stay organised and thrive in a busy environment. Excellent time management skills.
Qualifications & Relevant Experience
Relevant experience: Prior office administration experience preferred.
Driving: Full clean driving licence desirable.
Languages: Fluent English is essential. As we work with a large number of European clients fluent French is an advantage.
We are based in Dublin city centre. We are a driven, creative and collaborative bunch of people. We’re not a huge company with lots of silos. Our team enjoys lots of variety in the job and the opportunity to make creative things happen.
The deadline for applications has now passed. Thank you for your interest in working with us.
We do not require the services of recruitment agencies for this process.